This modern and versatile building can accommodate both intimate gatherings and large groups, up to 1,200 people. The facility’s warm and contemporary atmosphere comes equipped with state-of-the-art multimedia equipment, a four screen projection system. We also have free WiFi and enough parking for all of your attendees that are included in your rental.
*Room capacities based on seating type
Price List Per Hour
|Hourly Rate||Discount Rate||Hourly Rate||Discount Rate|
|Atrium & Lobby||$300||$240||$150||$120|
*1/4 Ballroom, Friday-Sunday can only be booked 2 months in advance.
Price List Rate Details
- Four-hour minimum, Monday-Thursday and six-hour minimum (4-hours must be event time), Friday-Sunday.
- Set-up/Tear Down & Access Time is $150 per hour, Monday-Thursday and $200 Friday-Sunday or the hourly rate note above, whichever is less.
- The discounted rate (up to 20%) is available for government agencies and registered nonprofit organizations.
- Deposit, Percent Down & Cancellation/Change of Date Policy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday-Friday at 253-589-5783 to find out more.
Additional Spaces and Features
In addition to the ballroom and Atrium/Lobby, the conference center features a boardroom and a classroom-sized meeting space, which are available to clients. These rooms are subject to availability.
Our kitchen is available for rent at $80 per hour, for a minimum of 4 hours, Monday-Thursday and 6-hours Friday-Sunday. Additional time can be added. In order to qualify for the kitchen use, one of two criteria must be fulfilled:
- Client must produce the information of their licensed caterer; or
- Client must hire a licensed cleaning crew that will clean the kitchen following the event.
Any substantial cleaning that must be performed post-use by us may result in forfeiture of the damage deposit.
We provide basic access to equipment. We do not provide additional on-site Audio Visual or Technology staffing. We strongly encourage those who need contracted A/V and Technology support to do so separately. We are not responsible for equipment incompatibility, malfunction or misuse.
A dance floor is required if your event includes dancing inside the Ballroom. For an additional fee of $350, you may rent our dance floor.